No more questions about the weather and what you had for lunch
There is nothing as enjoyable as getting to know someone new. Since the first dates, passing through the first inside jokes, to the most mundane moments, like texting good night and weekends together. The vibe, when everything ‘s new, that surrounds the couple makes all things more fun and gives a butterflies in the stomach feeling.
But if you’re planning to escalate the relationship to a next level, you need to dedicate time to get to know your love in a deeper and more intimate way.To explore each other emotionally is part of this process. And asking questions to know someone is a great way of building a bond and creating what can be an everlasting connection.
We selected 20 questions that stimulate conversation to know someone better. They work not only for romantic relationships, but also are great to ask them to your friends.Let’s go!
- Which question would you like more people to ask you?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- What is your favorite karaoke song?
- What is your next big purchase you plan to do?
- Which is the best way of waking up in the morning?
- What is the best trip you’ve ever done?
- Which place is the most likely for you to be at a party?
- If you could have dinner with a person (living or not), who would it be?
- When was your favorite birthday?
- Have you ever read a book that changed your life?
- What do you feel most proud of and why?
- What is the funniest thing your inner child wants?
- If your life was a movie, which scene would you watch on repeat?
- What do you love the most about your life now?
- Which movie or TV show character do you identify yourself with and why?
- Which song or artist are you ashamed to tell your friends you love right now?
- Are you friends with your ex?
- If money wasn’t an important factor, what would you be doing with your life now?
- Who’s your biggest influence and why?
- What was your last birthday wish?
If this level of intimacy is too advanced for you, and your problem is how to start a conversation for the first time, check out 5 tips to chat online. Expand your network, make new friends or dates in Djungo – relationship app that connects people with common interests. Available for IOS and Android.