Your safety is our top priority. For your safety, we reserve the right to remove any user for a number of reasons, but most importantly if we believe they are acting inappropriately or misrepresenting themselves. If someone has made you uncomfortable for any reason, or should you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to this Agreement or the Service whatsoever, please use the block and report function (see Section 6) in the App or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last revised: 3/6/2021
You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on Djungo and use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you can form a binding contract with Djungo AB,
- you are legally permitted to use the Service by the laws of your home country,
- you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and
- you will comply with the Djungo Rules (see Section 5.1).
4. INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS
Though Djungo strives to encourage a respectful member experience through features like the double opt-in that allows members to communicate only after they have both indicated interest in one another, it is not responsible for the conduct of any member on or off of the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other members, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person.
We don’t control any of the things our users say or do, so you are solely responsible for your interactions with other users with whom you interact through the Service; provided, however, that Djungo reserves the right, but has no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that Djungo will not be responsible for any liability incurred as a result of such interactions. You understand that Djungo does not currently conduct criminal background checks on its users or attempt to verify the statements of its users. Djungo makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of the users or their compatibility with any current or future users. Djungo reserves the right to conduct any criminal background checks or other screenings (such as sex offender register searches) at any time and using available public resources.
5. DJUNGO RULES AND USER GUIDELINES
5.1 Djungo Rules
By using the Service, you agree that you will not:
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose.
- use the Service in order to damage Djungo.
- violate our User Guidelines (see Section 5.2)
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any members.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk”, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
- post any content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- post any content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic.
- post any content that incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- use another member’s account, share an account with another member, or maintain more than one account.
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
Djungo reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have violated this Agreement, misused the Service or behaved in a way that Djungo regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur on or off the Service.
Although Djungo reserves the right to review and remove content that violates this Agreement, such content is the sole responsibility of the member who posts it, and Djungo cannot guarantee that all content will comply with this Agreement. If you see content on the Service that violates this Agreement, please block and report the relevant profile within the Service (See Section 6) or by emailing email@example.com.
5.2 User guidelines
- Upload only your own photos
We take copyrights very seriously. If you don’t own the rights to a photo or video, please don’t post it.
- Show respect to other users
We’re a very diverse community. This means you should respect other people’s beliefs, interests and property while on Djungo. Djungo takes a strong stance against hate speech, rude or abusive behaviour, bullying, and misogyny. You should behave the same way on Djungo as you would in real life. Additionally we encourage all of our users to block and report (See Section 6) anyone who does not follow these behavioural guidelines. We expect all of our users to respect each other, themselves, and the Djungo staff.
- Send original messages to other users
We strongly advise against copying and pasting the same message to every connection. We encourage our users to read profiles, learn about other people’s interests, and send an appropriate, relevant message to each match. We promise this will increase your chances of engaging in interesting conversations.
- Don’t pretend you’re someone else
As previously stated, do not post photos that are not of you.
- Djungo photo guidelines
- No kids on their own. They must be in the photo with an adult, and fully clothed.
- No photos in bikinis/swimwear indoors.
- No pictures in underwear.
- No Shirtless/underwear Mirror Selfies.
- Face must be clearly visible in all photos.
- No watermarks or text overlaid.
- No pornographic material.
- No graphic hunting photos.
- No guns.
- Upload only your own photos
6. REPORT SUSPICIOUS AND OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR
We don’t like users misbehaving on Djungo and we encourage you to report any abuse or complain about user content by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining the abuse and/or complaint. You can also block and report another user directly in the App by simply clicking the block and report symbol
7. LICENSES AND OWNERSHIP
Djungo does not claim ownership of any content, images, videos, text, or other materials you upload to the Service. You grant Djungo a non-exclusive, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, digitally transmit, publicly perform, and publicly display, your content (in whole or in part) for any commercial and/or business purpose whatsoever, including for the purpose of operating and providing the Service to you and to our other end-users. For the purposes of clarity, you may use your content solely for your own personal, non-professional purposes. You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in your content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You agree that you, not Djungo, are responsible for all of your content that you make available on Djungo.
Unless otherwise noted, the Service and all text, content, and documents in relation to the same, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing therein, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software, and other works of the Service are owned by Djungo (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between Djungo and you, all right, title, and interest in and to the content of the Service will at all times remain with Djungo and/or the relevant third parties. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Website, App or Service, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks, or service marks of Djungo or the applicable third party.
8. PRIVACY AND TERRITORIAL LIMITATIONS
The Service is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind with respect to Djungo and/or content, either express or implied. Should applicable law not permit the foregoing exclusion of express or implied warranties, then we hereby grant the minimum express or implied warranty required by such applicable law. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, our employees, agents, suppliers, or any other persons will create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this section. Additionally, we do not make any warranties that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error free or that your use of the service will meet your expectations, or that the App, the website, our content, or any portion thereof, is correct, accurate, or reliable. Djungo reserves the right to change any part of the Service at any time without notice.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
All the actions you make and information you post on Djungo remain your responsibility. You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Djungo AB, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of the Service, your content, or your breach of this Agreement.
12. THIRD PARTY APP STORE
14. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
The Agreement and any action Djungod thereto will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of Sweden, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
In the case of dispute, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including without
limitation the validity, interpretation and application of this Agreement, you agree to contact Djungo AB directly in writing (by email or letter) prior to taking any judicial or extra-judicial action, in order to try and find an amicable settlement to this dispute. Any dispute, not being amicably settled, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the arbitration institute of the Stockholm chamber of commerce. The arbitration shall be conducted in Stockholm and the language used in the proceedings shall, unless otherwise agreed, be English.